- Category: Bourbon
- Region: Kentucky, United States
- ABV\: 46.5%
- Liquor Flavor: Spiced
- Tasting Notes: Caramel, Honey, Vanilla
Single Barrel Bourbon started with Blanton’s in 1984. Nearing retirement, Master Distiller Elmer T. Lee was tasked with creating a bourbon of exceptionally high quality. With careful reflection, he recalled the earlier days of his career in the late 1940s when he worked under Colonel Albert B. Blanton. Colonel Blanton was the president of the distillery until 1952. Mr. Lee remembered that when Colonel Blanton would entertain dignitaries and other important guests he would handpick “honey barrels” from the center cut of Warehouse H and have that bourbon bottled one barrel at a time. As a tribute to Colonel Blanton’s old tradition, Elmer T. Lee decided to name this new bourbon “Blanton’s Single Barrel”.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to order and require a signature of someone above 21 years upon delivery.
- The customer is solely responsible for the shipment of alcohol and must abide by their local and state laws.
- Our shipping duration is 2 – 3 business days for all orders within Monday to Friday.
- Orders placed on Friday after business hours, Saturday or Sunday will be shipped out 2-3 business days from the following Monday
- No shipments are delivered on Saturday or Sunday
- We cannot ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses
- Our warehouse is located in Kentucky
- We do not ship outside the U.S.